Finding the Top civil service coaching centres in Kerala can be difficult. Approximately 10 lakh students apply each year for the various civil service jobs in India, but a small percentage of the applicants can qualify after the several stages of the examination. Therefore, to clear such competitive exams where the conversion rate is so low, one needs proper guidance from one of the best coaching centres. There are several institutes, but one should choose an institute which provides them with the best material and guidance.
Before you choose a civil service coaching centre, you must check the following things.
- Quality of faculty
- Doubt clearing sessions
- Quality of study material
If an institute performs well in the above-stated parameters, one should not think twice before joining the institute. There are many civil services coaching centres, but what makes VNK Academy the best civil service coaching centre in Kerala are the following points.
- Study Material– We provide our self-curated study material which offers comprehensive coverage of the entire syllabus. The material provided is a complete package, and the students won’t have to buy extra books.
- Library- Apart from study material, we provide a well-furnished library that can be used by the students for reference purposes. The library is also open for students to acquire more knowledge.
- Mock Test- At VNK civil service coaching Academy, we take mock tests at regular intervals, checking the students’ preparation and making the students familiarise with the exam pattern. This helps the students to perform to the best of his/her capability when they take the real exams and are free of all kinds of external pressures.
- Smart Classrooms– For interactive learning and a better understanding of the students, we provide smart classrooms. These classrooms contain all modern facilities as per the requirement of the preparation.
- Spoken English Classes – We also focus on developing one’s communication skills as well. We ensure that each student has a firm grip over English and has proper writing skills for business communication.
- Mock Interviews– We prepare our students for not only the examination but also the interviews. Apart from mock interviews, we also conduct debates and group discussions. This helps in building the confidence of the students.
- Workshops- We conduct informative seminars on current affairs, administrative skills, newspaper reading, essay writing and other familiar topics. We also arrange for guest lectures from retired IAS/IPS officers and other industry experts.
- Experienced Faculty– We hire only teachers who are expert in their respective fields.
With so many students taking the exam, hard work is not enough to qualify such exams. Proper guidance and overall learning experience play an essential role, as well. People with a vast knowledge of this field can guide you well and help you prepare. Thus, a coaching institute that focuses on all aspects of the exam is crucial. Choosing the correct institute is very important as the wrong choice can end up costing you badly. Therefore, one must choose one of the top civil service coaching centres in Kerala to boost your chances at clearing the exam.