The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) exam is the country’s most prestigious civil service recruiting exam. The UPSC test is held for 26 different services, including the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), and Indian Police Service (IPS). Most people apply for positions at IAS, IPS, and IFS, which is a three-tiered process.
The preliminary exam, which consists of two essays and an aptitude test, is the first hurdle. Candidates will take the main exam after passing the preparatory course, consisting of four essays on general studies, two essays on electives chosen by the candidate, and one essay. The next phase is the interview, which has such a good reputation that it generates its own “logical issues,” which are supposed to have arisen during the interview.
It is considered a challenging test to crack. Let’s take the year 2017 as an example. Only 990 individuals were chosen out of 450,000 who took the preliminary examination, with a success rate of only 0.2 per cent. This ratio has been lingering around such a small percentage for many years. For its preparation, the institute has to be chosen wisely and VNK Academy is the best Civil Service Coaching Centre in Kerala.
Characteristics of Best Civil Service Academy in Kerala
Faculty and Staff
The team consists of seasoned faculty and staff and retired IAS/IPS officers, and other industry leaders who have been requested from time to time to act as speakers.
Results from the previous year
Last year’s IAS result for Kerala’s IAS coaching was excellent.
Excellent learning materials are provided.
- Best Civil Service Academy in Kerala for UPSC CSE Exam Preparation.
- The academy is regarded as one of Kerala’s top ten IAS coaching institutes.
- The centre is completely equipped with modern amenities, such as smart classrooms that promote interactive learning.
- The institute also has a well-maintained library with relevant reference resources.
- Hold workshops on administrative skills, newspaper reading, current events, and essay writing regularly.
- These workshops help students improve their soft and hard abilities.
- Mock interviews, group talks, informed conversations, and other activities are meant to encourage students to participate actively in various activities.
- Students can learn how to perform well in interviews by participating in mock interviews.
Additional Resources for Learning
- Students have access to various reference and instructional resources in the internal library twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Counselling and guidance
- It is also critical to assist students in maintaining their mental health while they are studying.
- Our office is staffed with friendly tutors and expert consultants who assist our students in making career decisions.
Spoken English Course
- In this day and age, good English communication skills are vital, especially for aspiring IAS officers.
- Our oral English classes assist students in improving their writing and speaking abilities.
- The IAS Training Center is dedicated to preparing candidates for positions as future IAS officials.
- Our coaching centre emphasises hard effort and sound guidance.
- Instead of wasting time and effort looking for appropriate materials elsewhere, test series save time and effort.
- Candidates can access the test series online, as opposed to their offline counterparts.
- Experts may quickly track changes in the exam style and reprint the mock test by updating the mock test online.
If you want to pick an excellent ias coaching institute, look for the student reviews, and testimonials online and don’t forget to check Kerala Civil Service Academy Fees. VNK IAS Academy can meet the demands of students and exceed their expectations thanks to our robust staff of specialists and infrastructure.